Learn and become certified Microsoft Office Specialist in Word 2013, 2016 or 2019. For students, these skills help to boost academic performance, preparing for the job demands and opening doors to endless future opportunities. For current employees, the knowledge and certification in Microsoft Word can enhance your working portfolio.
No prerequisites or previous knowledge of Microsoft Word is required.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create and work with all types of documents, layouts, proofing features
- Apply styles and attractive design to the document
- Create and modify tables, charts, tools, pictures
- Draw and format shapes, lines and special characters
- Utilise text boxes and word art
- Work with PDF document
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
- Exam Time-Table
Mon - Fri: 11 am and 3 pm
- Exam Duration
- Number of questions
- Question type
- Exam price